Art has always been an important part of my life. From an early age, I had an affinity for drawing and painting that was my primary focus throughout my school years. Recognizing my talent, my parents enrolled me at the age of 8 into private classes with a local artist where I learned essential painting techniques using different mediums and tools. These lessons provided me the confidence to pursue more art training throughout my secondary education.
Upon graduation from high school, I attended the Art Institute of Pittsburgh where I expanded my artistic talents into digital art and computers. This launched me into to a decade long career in marketing and design specializing in print, email, and web development.
In 2017, my family and I relocated to Seattle, Washington. Inspired by the beauty of the Pacific Northwest, I opened my own studio with a focus on pet portraits and nature art.
My work is critical to supporting the two passions in my life: animals and art. It is important to preserve the essence and beauty of these creatures in a permanent format as a memorial to their life. This belief can be best exemplified from my favorite quote from Saint Hildegard of Bingen:
“There is nothing in creation in which does not have some radiance, either greenness or seeds or flowers or beauty…”
- Member, Artist Trust of Washington
- Member, Portrait Society of America
- Member, Phinney Neighborhood Association
- Gage Academy of Art, Continuing Education
- Seattle Artists League, Continuing Education
- Columbus College of Art & Design, Continuing Education
- Art Institute of Pittsburgh, Visual Communications, Graduate
- DeVry University, Computer Science, Graduate